Better Because of Illinois
- “What continues to amaze me is the incredible versatility of the education and experience I got from the T&M program. My experience in T&M helped me land a great job in healthcare consulting in one of the toughest economic periods in history (2008). A few years later, the culminating capstone project in the T&M program served as a segue for me to pursue a PhD at Stanford. I don't know of any other program that provides a stepping stone to literally any path or profession.” — Hatim A. Rahman, Class XIII
Students apply to the T&M Program early in the Spring semester of their sophomore year.
Selection to the program is highly competitive. Successful applicants are characterized by the following attributes:
- they have the ability to successfully take on the added course work
- they are knowledgeable about the T&M Program and its demands
- they demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Program
- they can work effectively with other students
- they have excellent interpersonal skills
Using the links on the left side of this page...
- check out what kind of students are in the program and what they have to say about the program
- look for answers to some common questions
- get some information about the T&M courses
- get information about the application process