Better Because of Illinois
- “The Capstone project was great for learning project management skills” — Hiral Patel, Class XII
Students apply to the T&M Program early in the Spring semester of their sophomore year.
Selection to the program is highly competitive. Successful applicants are characterized by the following attributes:
- they have the ability to successfully take on the added course work
- they are knowledgeable about the T&M Program and its demands
- they demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Program
- they can work effectively with other students
- they have excellent interpersonal skills
Using the links on the left side of this page...
- check out what kind of students are in the program and what they have to say about the program
- look for answers to some common questions
- get some information about the T&M courses
- get information about the application process