Better Because of Illinois
- “Before taking part in the T&M classes I didn't know what I didn't know. I had no idea that engineering and business decisions had anything to do with each other. The more people that I speak to in the Engineering Industry though the more I find that the business perspectives play a large role in every design decision. I definitely feel more prepared for life after university.” — Craig McGrath, Class XIV
Students apply to the T&M Program early in the Spring semester of their sophomore year.
Selection to the program is highly competitive. Successful applicants are characterized by the following attributes:
- they have the ability to successfully take on the added course work
- they are knowledgeable about the T&M Program and its demands
- they demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Program
- they can work effectively with other students
- they have excellent interpersonal skills
Using the links on the left side of this page...
- check out what kind of students are in the program and what they have to say about the program
- look for answers to some common questions
- get some information about the T&M courses
- get information about the application process