Better Because of Illinois
- “The challenging T&M curriculum provided the business background for me to take on Development Planning for large, international capital projects within my first year at ExxonMobil. That background enabled me to effectively communicate the bottom line impact of key engineering decisions. International travel and working beside the top talent in the energy industry early in my career has been incredibly personally rewarding.” — Ryan Finnan, Class XII
Students apply to the T&M Program early in the Spring semester of their sophomore year.
Selection to the program is highly competitive. Successful applicants are characterized by the following attributes:
- they have the ability to successfully take on the added course work
- they are knowledgeable about the T&M Program and its demands
- they demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Program
- they can work effectively with other students
- they have excellent interpersonal skills
Using the links on the left side of this page...
- check out what kind of students are in the program and what they have to say about the program
- look for answers to some common questions
- get some information about the T&M courses
- get information about the application process