Better Because of Illinois
- “The T&M curriculum is the perfect complement to an engineering or business degree. Classes discuss ideas and concepts absent from coursework in other majors while helping refine critical leadership, teamwork, and presentation skills.” — Marlo Goldstein, Class XV
Students apply to the T&M Program early in the Spring semester of their sophomore year.
Selection to the program is highly competitive. Successful applicants are characterized by the following attributes:
- they have the ability to successfully take on the added course work
- they are knowledgeable about the T&M Program and its demands
- they demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Program
- they can work effectively with other students
- they have excellent interpersonal skills
Using the links on the left side of this page...
- check out what kind of students are in the program and what they have to say about the program
- look for answers to some common questions
- get some information about the T&M courses
- get information about the application process