Better Because of Illinois
- “The in class experience is unlike that anywhere else at this university. You take specially designed courses taught by the best professors with the brightest students. Whether you come from a business or engineering background, the T&M curriculum not only gives you a background in another area, it shows you a different way of looking at problems. This unique perspective T&M students gain will be invaluable in our future careers.” — Will Setchell, Class XV
Students apply to the T&M Program early in the Spring semester of their sophomore year.
Selection to the program is highly competitive. Successful applicants are characterized by the following attributes:
- they have the ability to successfully take on the added course work
- they are knowledgeable about the T&M Program and its demands
- they demonstrate a high level of commitment to the Program
- they can work effectively with other students
- they have excellent interpersonal skills
Using the links on the left side of this page...
- check out what kind of students are in the program and what they have to say about the program
- look for answers to some common questions
- get some information about the T&M courses
- get information about the application process